|Metal Content:||71.5 troy oz|
Enhance your future by investing in the past with this $100 face value bag of Almost Uncirculated Franklin Half-Dollars. These coins retain their original luster with only a hint of wear.
- Approximately 71.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains 200 coins.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- These Almost Uncirculated coins are dated 1948-1963.
Start investing in vintage Silver with these iconic Silver coins. Add this $100 face value bag of Franklin Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.