These bags, containing $100 face value of Extra Fine Walking Liberty Half Dollars, are a great way to own a beloved Silver design that still retains all of its original features with minimal wear.
- Approximately 71.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains 200 coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Most of these coins will be dated in the 1940s with an occasional 1930s mixed in as well.
These beautiful coins were minted during what is known as "The Renaissance of American Coinage." Add several $100 face value bags of Walking Liberty Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||71.5 troy oz|