|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.1209 troy oz|
This coin was struck to commemorate America's 150th year as a nation.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by John Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty holding a torch and a scroll.
- Reverse: Depicts Independence Hall.
- One of only two different $2.50 Gold coins in the classic commemorative series.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!