|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
The 10-Coin MintDirect® tube of 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs is available only from APMEX®. This process guarantees these .9999 fine Gold coins have not been searched or sorted since production at the Royal Canadian Mint!
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This MintDirect® tube contains 10 Gold Maple Leafs for a total Gold weight of 10 oz.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a "13" when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and store your tubes by adding empty Royal Canadian Mint Monster Boxes to your order.
MintDirect® tubes are the perfect way to begin your investment in Gold bullion. Add the 2013 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf MintDirect® tube to your cart today!
APMEX uses a special machine to ensure the products you receive are completely sealed once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and the sealing process seals both ends of each tube with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and then checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2013 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf coins.
Once checked for quality, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Learn more about MintDirect® products from APMEX.