The premier Gold Bullion coin of the United States, the Gold American Eagle has become one of the most popular Gold coins on the market since its debut in 1986. Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the beautiful Gold American Eagle design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. These 1/2 oz Gold Eagles are all in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Design by Miley Busiek featuring a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Since we may have more than one of these coin(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the coin(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the exact date, grade, mint mark and grading service you order whether raw or certified. Our coin(s) will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.