With lower annual mintages than the 1 oz Gold Eagles, fractional Gold American Eagles combine the best aspects of collectibility with the bullion investment appeal of Gold coins.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Low mintage of 58,000 coins makes them attractive to collectors.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive display or gift boxes recommended for this coin.
Back-dated Gold American Eagles are an ideal way to fill in any Gold Eagle coin collection or to commemorate a specific year. Add this 2013 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|