Gold American Eagle coins attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value. This 1/10 oz Gold Eagle is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Design by Miley Busiek featuring a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Since we may have more than one of these coin(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the coin(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the exact date, grade, mint mark and grading service you order whether raw or certified. Our coin(s) will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.