With a classic design and a more affordable Gold content, these 1/10 oz Gold American Eagles provide both a beautiful coin for collectors and an easier option for investors.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive U.S. Mint display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Eagles make purchasing America’s most popular Gold coin easy, featuring the same classic design at a lower price point. Add this beautiful 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Gold American Eagles -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The American Gold Eagle is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. To buy U.S. Gold Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|