The Gold Philharmonic is the only annually minted Gold bullion coin denominated in euros. These Gold coins are rapidly gaining worldwide popularity with their .9999 purity and beautiful design featuring instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, french horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Display your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!