|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||China Gold Coin Corp|
Chinese Gold Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year! This new 1 oz Chinese Panda Gold bullion coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking from a stream, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2013 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!