This 2-coin set issued to commemorate the XXV Olympic Games held in Barcelona, Spain and Albertville and Savoie, France.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Silver dollar features a baseball player throwing a pitch. On the half dollar is an image of a female gymnast in motion against the background of an American flag.
- Reverse: Shown on the Silver dollar is the Union Shield with olive branches to each side and the Olympic rings placed above and the half dollar features an image of the Olympic torch and an olive branch.
Add this Olympic 2-coin proof set to your cart today!