Celebrate the Year of the Snake with this finely crafted coin from the Perth Mint. Engravers have captured the true beauty of the snake with this issue.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add a 2013 1/4 oz Gold Snake to your cart today!
Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|