A small mintage of no more than 5,000 coins adds collectible appeal on top of the bullion value of this beautiful Snake coin from the Perth Mint!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add a 2013 Series II 1/10 oz Proof Gold Lunar Year of the Snake coin to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Gold Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Gold Australian Coins are a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Gold for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|