|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This Gold Year of the Snake coin's Proof finish offers exceptional details and beauty. A limited mintage of only 5,000 coins makes this Gold treasure a must-have!
- Contains 0.250 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in an original display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a snake curled amongst grass and bamboo shoots. The Chinese character for ‘snake’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Snake’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Snake Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘snake’ years – 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. People born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.