The North American Pronghorn Antelope is the focus of the fifth 1 oz bullion coin issued in the Royal Canadian Mint's Wildlife Series. This series, which ran from 2012 to 2014, featured 6 coins each with a mintage of 1 million coins. This series has only grown in popularity over time!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come packaged in plastic flips, multiples of 25 will come in mint-issued tubes.
- Obverse: The profile of Queen Elizabeth II by Canadian born Susanna Blunt, and the year of issue, 2013.
- Reverse: Design by Emily S. Damstra depicting a pronghorn walking across a grassy vista.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Wildlife Series Pronghorn Antelope coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this coin from the incredible Wildlife Series to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|