These .999 fine Silver coins feature a beautiful snake design honoring 2013 as the Year of the Snake. With a limited mintage of just 300,000 coins, these 1 oz Silver coins are not often encountered in the marketplace.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years, and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: The 2013 Silver Lunar Year of the Snake coin features a snake curled around a tree branch. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley’s likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with “Elizabeth II” and “Australia” above, and “1 oz 999 Silver,” “2013” and the face value below.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Select the perfect presentation box to add to your order.
Chinese lunar calendar Silver rounds are very popular with investors and collectors alike as they are a great way to add Silver with a touch of beauty. Add this handsome 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Silver Australian is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metals. Silver Australian Coins is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Lunar Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|