This 2-coin set was specifically designed and created to commemorate the 500th anniversary of Columbus' Discovery of the New World.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Silver dollar features an image of Columbus standing by a globe with a fleet of ships in the background. On the half dollar is an image of Columbus landing in the New World.
- Reverse: Shown on the Silver dollar is a split image of the Santa Maria and the U.S. Space Shuttle Discovery and the half dollar features three famous ships: Niña, Pinta and Santa Maria.
Add this Columbus Quincentenary 2-coin set to your cart today!