This popular Gold Kangaroo series releases a new design each year reflecting the beloved kangaroo, a native of Australia. This issue has a strict mintage cap of 350,000 coins, providing further collectibility on top of the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 350,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo in a classic pose set against a bush scene, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mint mark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2013 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|