|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
The Gold Kangaroo series sees a new design each year, adding collectible appeal to the .9999 fine Gold content. Fractional Gold Kangaroos often have limited mintages, making these coins harder to find in the marketplace.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 100,000 coins.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo in a classic pose against a bush scene along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Kangaroos provide the beloved designs at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add the 2013 Australian Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!