The 2013 1/10 oz Gold Kangaroo features a kangaroo in a classic pose set against a bush scene. The "P" mint mark, appears on the reverse of each coin, along with the inscription "Australian Kangaroo," the date, the size and the purity, "9999 Gold."
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in an individual plastic capsule.
- Mintage cap of 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo in a classic pose set against a bush scene, along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mint mark, date, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2013 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!