Low mintage figures on these coins adds to the allure of this denomination. These coins are very desirable, having never been popular with the public.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect and display your $3 Gold Princess coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $3 Princess Coin to your cart today!