Released to celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the U.S. Mint in San Francisco, this 2-coin set features a Reverse Proof Silver Eagle and a special Proof Silver Eagle minted in San Francisco. This set has been certified PR-69 by PCGS.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Includes one Reverse Proof Silver Eagle and one Proof Silver Eagle.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity and condition of the coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Both coins feature the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your holders from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2012 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!