This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Each coin contains a unique design in .999 fine Silver, making them perfect for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 1 oz Silver Kookaburra has a limited mintage of 500,000 coins, making it more difficult to find on the market. Add the 2013 Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|