This popular series of the Silver Kookaburra coin features a new design each year, making them great for collecting. Each coin contains a unique design in .999 fine Silver, making them perfect for both collectors and investors.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 1 oz Silver Kookaburra has a limited mintage of 500,000 coins, making it more difficult to find on the market. Add the 2013 Silver Kookaburra coin to your cart today!