The Silver Koala features 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver and an attractive reverse design that changes each year, adding collectibility to the bullion content. The 2013 issue features an adult koala sitting in the fork of a tree.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Single koala sitting in the fork of a tree.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Fractional Silver Koalas combine collectible designs with .999 fine Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2013 Silver Koala to your cart today!
Silver Australian Koalas -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Koalas are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Australian Koalas for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|