Commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Smithsonian with this gorgeous 2 coin set. The Smithsonian Institution was founded in 1846 and was created to increase and spread knowledge.
- Silver coin contains 1 oz of .900 Silver.
- Gold coin contains .2418 oz of .900 Gold.
- Comes complete with original box and certificate of authenticity.
- Silver obverse: Displays the Smithsonian Institution known as the castle.
- Silver reverse: Features an allegorical figure atop the world.
- Gold obverse: Displays the portrait of James Smithson.
- Gold reverse: Features the Smithsonian starburst symbol.
Add this 150th anniversary of the Smithsonian Commemorative Proof Set to your cart today!