Own one of the last Morgan Dollars issued from the Carson City Mint.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip. Occasionally, these may come in a certified holder.
- This issue comes in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of only 677,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint feature a "CC" mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this certified Morgan Dollar to your cart today!