With one of the highest mintages of the early-date 50 Pesos, this 1927-dated coin offers an opportunity to acquire a near-gem certified example for a relatively low premium over the coin's considerable Gold content.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Only 15 coins graded finer at NGC, as of October 2016.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your collection by adding this Mexican Gold 50 Pesos to your cart today!