Germany issued these Silver coins in 1930 to commemorate the liberation of the Rhineland. Not commonly found in the U.S.!
- Contains .2411 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a German eagle on a shield is the central design.
- Reverse: Features a stylized eagle on a Rhine bridge that divides the date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Containing .2411 oz of Silver and featuring a striking design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 3 Mark coins to your cart today!
These Three Mark coins are seldom seen outside of Europe and are dated 1930. These coins will grade at least Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated and they are tough to find this nice! Limited to available inventory. KM#70.