Germany issued these Silver coins in 1930 to commemorate the liberation of the Rhineland. Not commonly found in the U.S.!
- Contains .2411 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a German eagle on a shield is the central design.
- Reverse: Features a stylized eagle on a Rhine bridge that divides the date.
- Struck at various German Mints.
Containing .2411 oz of Silver and featuring a striking design, these coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these German 3 Mark coins to your cart today!
These Three Mark coins are seldom seen outside of Europe and are dated 1930. These coins will grade at least Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated and they are tough to find this nice! Limited to available inventory. KM#70.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2411 troy oz|