High Relief coins from the Perth Mint are gaining in popularity around the world. This perfectly graded coin is an excellent addition to an existing set or a great way to start your collection!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver in flawless Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 Ultra Cameo condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a beautiful design by Perth Mint artist Wade Robinson. It shows the marsupial in the Australian bush along with a windmill.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional graded Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|