The Perth Mint celebrated 2006 as the Year of the Dog with this 1 oz Gold coin featuring the chow chow. This First Strike Gold coin was one of the first 206 struck out of a total mintage of 5,000 coins, making this an ideal collectible.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the PR-69 condition.
- First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a chow chow above the Gold weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Gold Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this certified 2006 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!