|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
This 5 oz Silver coin celebrates 2012 as the Year of the Dragon and contains .999 fine Silver. The Perth Mint's exceptional lunar series gains added appeal in beautiful Proof finish, which adds further dimension to the design.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a traditional Chinese dragon, above the text "Year of the Dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Perth Mint Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this 2012 5 oz Proof Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!