The Morgan Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar collected, and these higher grade issues are sure to be popular. Each coin has been guaranteed an MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins have been graded by PCGS as MS-63. Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These MS-63 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.