This stunning series depicts different types of coral. Pillar corals are a type of hard coral that live in the western Atlantic Ocean. They are one of the digitate corals, which resemble fingers or a cluster of cigars growing up from the sea floor.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .925 silver.
- Housed in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,000.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination and country.
- Reverse: Features a beautifully colored version of the pillar coral, scientific name Dendrogyra Cylindricus, and year date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2011 Coral Protection Proof coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|