|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
This stunning series depicts different types of coral. Pillar corals are a type of hard coral that live in the western Atlantic Ocean. They are one of the digitate corals, which resemble fingers or a cluster of cigars growing up from the sea floor.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .925 silver.
- Housed in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,000.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination and country.
- Reverse: Features a beautifully colored version of the pillar coral, scientific name Dendrogyra Cylindricus, and year date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2011 Coral Protection Proof coin to your cart today.