Each coin in this colorful 1 oz SIlver coin series depicts a different type of coral. Yellow tube sponges get their name from their hollow, chimney-like body form.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .925 silver.
- Housed in a presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,000.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and country.
- Reverse: Features a beautifully colored version of the yellow tube sponge coral, scientific name Aplysina Fistulari, and year date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2011 Coral Protection Yellow Tube Sponge Proof coin to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|