|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
Morgan Dollars, at this level and higher, make an excellent addition to any collector set or investment portfolio. The Morgan Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world. George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 quality of this coin.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Holder.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive slab presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years and now this piece of history can add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this Mint State-65 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.