Considered to be one of the most beautiful United States Gold coins, this pre-1933 beauty has survived more than 80 years without ever having been circulated!
- CAC approved sticker means the coins meet the strict quality standards of the professional graders at CAC.
- Contains .9675 oz Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Dates, mintmarks and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.