This coin captures the true essence of the Snake’s personality, which is graceful and soft-spoken.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Packaged in an attractive Asian-inspired case - a perfect gift for those born in 2013 or a previous Year of the Snake.
- Mintage of only 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The year and face value, along with a snake with Chinese text.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The year 2013 is ruled by the Snake. The Year of the Snake also ruled 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989 and 2001. However, people born in January or February should consult the Chinese lunar calendar.
Add this 1 oz Silver $15 Lunar Snake coin to your cart today!
The Chinese New Year does not automatically fall on January 1st. This celebration is better known as the Spring Festival and coincides with the first day of spring - a date that shifts from year to year depending upon the lunar cycle and solar year.
About the Snake:
People born during the Year of the Snake have a hypnotic beauty and never give themselves totally away. The mysterious Snake is a strategic planner that has everyone guessing its next move. It will keep plotting until it gets what it wants. And when it does, it is not likely to let go. The Snake is a strong individual and is usually destined for great success. Does this sound like someone you know?