|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
These coins were created to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Mount Rushmore National Memorial.
- The $5.00 coin contains .2419 oz. of Gold.
- The dollar contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin shows an American Eagle in flight over Mount Rushmore. The Silver dollar features the Mount Rushmore Memorial wreathed in laurel. On the half dollar is Mount Rushmore.
- Reverse: On the $5 Gold coin the design depicts Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Shown on the Silver dollar is a heraldic eagle crest over a map of the United States and the half dollar features the American Buffalo.
Add this Mount Rushmore 3-coin set to your cart today!