This 1881 Trade Dollar has been certified as PF-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 960.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s PF-65 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Trade Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1881 Trade Dollar graded PF-65 by NGC to your cart today!