Issued to honor James Madison and the Bill of Rights. This proof set contains the half dollar, dollar, and five dollar Gold coin.
- Set contains .2419 oz of Gold and .7734 oz of Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Gold Five dollar features James Madison reading a copy of the Bill of Rights. The Silver dollar features an image of James Madison. On the half dollar is an image of James Madison writing the Bill of Rights. Montpelier, his home, is in the background.
- Reverse: The Gold Five dollar features a quote from James Madison surrounded by a torch, an eagle and an olive branch. Shown on the Silver dollar is a view of Madison’s Virginia home, Montpelier and the half dollar features a hand holding a torch.
Add this Bill or Rights 3-coin proof set to your cart today!