This proof set contains the half dollar, dollar and five dollar Gold coin complete with the original box and a certificate of authenticity.
- The set contains .2419 oz Gold and .7734 oz Silver.
- The half dollar contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Gold five dollar depicts an American solider with a rifle and quote from Dwight D. Eisenhower. The Silver dollar features an American solider as he runs to the shores of Normandy. On the half dollar is a solider, sailor and airman superimposed on a V for Victory.
- Reverse: The Gold five dollar features a large V for Victory with three dots and a dash for the Morse code. The Silver dollar illustrates the shoulder patch on a uniform of Dwight D. Eisenhower, and the half dollar features an American Marine in World War II.
Add this 50th Anniversary of World War II set to your cart today!