As low as $0.99 per round over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Snake is a symbol of grace, intelligence and charm, and these rounds exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Snake.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A coiled snake below the words “Year of the Snake” in both English and Chinese and next to the year, 2013.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Snake – agile, confidence, intelligent, smooth and propitious – encircled by the weight and purity.
Silver Year of the Snake Rounds - Why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes buying Silver online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver coins, Silver bars and Silver rounds. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Silver Year of the Snake rounds to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver. If you are buying more than $50,000, please call (800) 375-9006.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
We provide our customers with a refund and or exchange policy on everything we sell including bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|