In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Snake is a symbol of grace, intelligence and charm, and these rounds exemplify those traits to make it the perfect collectible.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar comes sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A snake coiled in grass below the year, 2013, and the words “Year of the Snake” in both English and Chinese.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Snake – agile, confidence, intelligent, smooth and propitious – encircled by the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your investment while handling your Silver Bars with these cotton gloves.
These make great collectibles or gifts for anyone from the Year of the Snake and celebrates everyone born in the years 1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013. Add these 5 oz Silver APMEX Year of the Snake Bars to your cart today.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|