As low as $1.69 per oz over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Snake is a symbol of grace, intelligence and charm, and these rounds exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Snake.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A coiled snake below the words “Year of the Snake” in both English and Chinese and next to the year, 2013.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Snake – agile, confidence, intelligent, smooth and propitious – encircled by the weight and purity.
Silver Year of the Snake Rounds - Why buy Silver from APMEX?APMEX makes buying Silver online easy with prompt service, convenient access, and competitive pricing on a wide selection of Silver Coins, Silver bars and Silver rounds. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the ”Live Chat” button now to add Silver Year of the Snake Rounds to your holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can turn to us when it’s time to sell Gold or sell Silver. If you are buying more than $50,000, please call (800) 375-9006.
Since we may have more than one of these item(s) in stock, you should use this stock photograph as an indicator of the quality of the item(s) you will receive. Be assured, you will receive the item(s) as described and depicted.
APMEX stands behind every coin it sells with a satisfaction guarantee.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Generic Brand
Comments about 10 oz Year of the Snake Silver Round .999 Fine:
wanted to add a 10 oz coin to my stack.... its a nice coin, comes in a protective plastic case.... now that its out of my system Ill keep buying 1oz rounds, I get more enjoyment out of handling the rounds, the 10 oz coin just sits there next to the two 5 oz coins I bought. Im buying for weight to cash out at 40 or 50 when the time comes.... Im sure a coin shop will buy this to display and resell