As low as $0.89 per oz over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Snake is a symbol of grace, intelligence and charm, and these bars exemplify those traits to make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Snake.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- The Year of the Snake comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: A snake coiled in grass below the year, 2013, and the words “Year of the Snake” in both English and Chinese.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Snake – agile, confidence, intelligent, smooth and propitious – encircled by the weight and purity.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
Your purchase will match the quality of the product you see here. It will not be this exact item.
We provide our customers with a refund and or exchange policy on everything we sell including bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|