As low as $1.89 per oz over spot!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, the Snake is a symbol of grace, intelligence and charm, and these rounds exemplify those traits to make it the perfect collectible.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective plastic.
- Obverse: A snake coiled in grass below the year, 2013, and the words “Year of the Snake” in both English and Chinese.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Snake – agile, confidence, intelligent, smooth and propitious – encircled by the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your Silver bar by adding a nice gift box to your order.
A great purchase for a meaningful gift that also has an investment value. Add the 10 oz APMEX Year of the Snake Silver Bar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||10 troy oz|
|Diameter:||89.9 x 51.8 mm|