This set contains two dollars, one proof and one brilliant uncirculated, and two five dollar Gold coins, one proof and one brilliant uncirculated.
- The two $5.00 coins contain .4838 oz of Gold.
- The two dollars contain 1.54 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The $5 Gold coin shows a stylized eagle holding a massive quill pen. The Silver dollar features a quill pen and a sheaf of parchment.
- Reverse: The $5 Gold coin design features a large quill pen. The Silver dollar portrays a cross-section of Americans from various periods representing contrasting lifestyles.
Add this U.S. Constitution Bicentennial 4-coin set to your cart today!