This last year mintage of the Morgan Dollar is a one year only type (Denver Mint) of the entire series! The Morgan Silver Dollar is one of the most popular Silver dollar designs.
- Contains 0.7734 troy oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Displays a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add these 1921-D Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!