|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.0402 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Part of Mexico's 4-coin Cultural Fusion series, this .750 fine gold coin commemorates the significance of trade between the New World and Europe throughout Mexican colonial history. These low mintage coins are hard to find.
- Contains .0402 oz of Gold.
- Proof coins will ship in a protective capsule.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: A collection of images including the head of a horse, a cross, wheat, cacao, maize, and a Spanish 2 real coin - all components of Mexico's history of transatlantic commerce. Legend bears the date, purity, and weight, along with the 'Mo' mintmark.
Protect and display your La Mercancía Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 2011 La Mercancía Proof coin to your cart today!