|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.0402 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Part of Mexico's 4-coin Cultural Fusion series, this .750 fine gold coin commemorates the synthesis of Spanish and Mesoamerican cultures to create Mexico's unique heritage. These coins are hard to find.
- Contains .0402 oz of Gold.
- Proof coins will ship in a protective capsule.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: A Spanish conquistador and Cuauhtemoc, the final emperor of the Aztec empire, shown in profile. Legend bears the date, purity, and weight, along with the 'Mo' mintmark.
Protect and display your Spanish and Indigenous Cultures Gold Proof coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 2011 Spanish and Indigenous Cultures Gold Proof to your cart today!